Welcome!

Welcome to The Modding Prodigy, a Modding website developed by me, Sayak Banerjee( Sayak96) containing my Mods and other works for Games. Download Mods, watch Mod videos and also comment and keep in touch with me!

Read the posts and use the above bar to access all sections of this blog and enjoy! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any query or request or anything!

Thursday 29 May 2014

Iron Man vs Hammer drone

Iron Man vs Hammer Drone - A CGI( 3d Animation):


This is the first cgi( 3d animation) video I have made, please watch:




I am learning 3d animation, game modding and VFX for a short period of time and I dont learn from any professional or any
Institution. I do it as my own interest. This is the first CGI video(3d animation video) that I made. I tried as much as
possible to avoid any errors or flaws. Also because of my old computer, I couldn't make an enviorenment for the video.
Still, as this is my first video, I am sharing this with you all, please pardon me if any mistake might have crept in!
              
                                    -Sayak96 (Admin@TheModdingProdigy)


Please visit my website or Facebook page to see more mods and updates from me!

In case of any suggestion, complaint, bug report for any mod of mine or for any feedback or suggestions, please contact me by any of the following ways:
(You can also visit my website or contact me if any of you require any 3d model!)

Visit my Facebbok Page for upcoming mods and progress of my ongoing works!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/themoddingprodigy

My email ID: themoddingprodigy01@gmail.com

Disclaimer:

Background music: Iron Man-Black Sabbath
Artist: Black Sabbath
Album: Paranoid - 
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/paranoid/id785232473

Released: 1970

No comments:

Post a Comment