Welcome!

Welcome to The Modding Prodigy, a Modding website developed by me, Sayak Banerjee( Sayak96) containing my Mods and other works for Games. Download Mods, watch Mod videos and also comment and keep in touch with me!

Read the posts and use the above bar to access all sections of this blog and enjoy! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any query or request or anything!

Saturday 19 January 2019

Living Lens Productions | New Intro


I am proud to present the new Logo and Intro Video of our Startup, Living Lens Productions! We've been working hard and conceptualizing our videos for a couple of months now! 

We strive to provide great content in Short Films, Documentaries and Animation Videos, while interacting and engaging with the new emerging creators and also featuring their work. Please support our enterprise by liking and sharing this videos, and subscribing to our channel on YouTube!

You can also join our cause by becoming a patron on PATREON

Thank You for all your Support! Stay tuned for great upcoming content. We have a great amount of content upcoming!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much admin for uploading such amazing content with us your blog is really helpful for me. wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is rotary mirror polishing machine then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete